Nominal ID Sizes:
- 1/2″ – 3/4″ SDR7.4
- 1″ – 12″ SDR11
Applications: PESTAN PURPLE is ideal pressure pipe system for collection and transportation of recycled, reclaimed and rainwater water systems. For the non pressurized systems, PESTAN PURPLE found its ideal use as venting piping.
PESTAN PURPLE is ideal pressure pipe system for collection and transportation of recycled, reclaimed and rainwater water systems. Conservation of the water is becoming prime concern for many parts of the world and United States. From the source of flushing or collection tanks, all the way to irrigation system, easily identified PESTAN PURPLE is the pipe of choice.
Having same benefits of connection method and resistivity to chemicals and corrosion, PESTAN PURPLE also takes away the possibility of calcium or other settlements sticking to the inner pipe walls is eliminated in PESTAN purple pipe, dramatically improving energy savings and piping system efficiency.
- ASTM F 2389 Standard specification for pressure rated polypropylene (PP) piping system
- NSF/ANSI 14 Plastic Piping Systems Components and Related Materials
- CSA B137.11 Polypropylene (PP-R) pipe and fittings for pressure applications
- ICC-LC1004, PP, PEX, PEX-AL-PEX and PP-AL-PP piping, tube and fittings used in radiant heating and water supply
- ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- 2012, 2009 and 2006 International Residence Code (IRC)
- 2012, 2009 and 2006 International Plumbing Code (IPC)
- 2012, 2009 and 2006 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- 2010 National Plumbing Code of Canada
PURPLE PIPE OFFERING AND DIMENSIONS: